Have you ever just wanted to throw up your hands, wave a white flag, or cry "uncle"? Well, that's pretty much how I feel at this moment. Let me elaborate.
The assignment due for tomorrow is to create a web blog. I'm not exactly sure if by "create a web blog" means what I have done right here on blogger.com. And if it IS the blog I'm supposed to create, how do I upload it before its due to be uploaded tomorrow night?
The Old Eagle blog has been a place to write about the assignments I've done, web pages I've liked, or discussion on education and educational technology. I have tried to make each post relevant and correct in content. Old Eagle has learned a lot, but there's still a lot Old Eagle can learn.
That's where the WebQuest assignment comes in. I printed off the assignment for the WebQuest so I didn't mess anything up. First thing I was to do was set up an account at http://www.zunal.com/. Got that done. I know all the parts that should be included in a WebQuest. The next part of the assignment says to "use PowerPoint to create the project." How do I use zunal and PowerPoint at the same time? Is the PowerPoint for Dr. Rubin's purposes only?
When I checked out the WebQuest PowerPoints, and went to click on the links listed in the PowerPoint, I was not directed anywhere. Was I supposed to go to a link or was that, again, only for "looks?"
In the majority of WebQuests I looked up, there were usually only 3 jobs listed (3 members to each group). On our instruction list, we are to divide the students into groups of 4. Maybe that isn't a big issue, but it is still confusing to me.
So much to do and so little time. I'd appreciate all the help I can get. I would like to "enhance the appeal of my blog posts", but unfortunately, it's time for Old Eagle to fly away.
But before I end this post, I'd like to share a link with you. It's a WebQuest on how to do WebQuests. http://webquest.sdsu.edu/webquestwebquest-es.html.
No comments:
Post a Comment