I've really had a time trying to understand how to use the new and improved delicious.com just when I was getting the hang of the old delicious.com. And what's up with that name...delicious.com? I find nothing delicious about it. Everytime I would look for/at bookmarks with/on/for delicious.com, I'd get hungry. After spending so much time on the computer and eating, I would have gained 10 pounds if my teaching position wasn't as mostly a P.E. teacher. I'm just glad I'm still young enough to keep up with them. And with 6th, 7th, and 8th graders, you don't sit and just let them play outside, even on nice days like today.
I uploaded a file for the assignment for delicious.com. I can see the value of it. I was able to search for articles on physical educatin, health, wellness, fitness, and coaching. Those are saved, and I did share some of the bookmarks with others in the class.
One thing that bugs me is that I had added all the people Dr. Rubin listed in a message as being on delicious.com to follow them. When they changed formats, all those people were gone. I tried adding that list back, but delicious.com said they didn't have any links.
My lunch and planning time are over, and it's time for the second half of the day. Ahhh. I think I can see the weekend.
This is Old Eagle wishing you well and nothing but blue skies. Stop sometime today and marvel at His wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment