Friday, September 2, 2011
TGIF
A "week" in Technology for Educators goes from Monday to Sunday, with most assignments being due on Sunday night. The second week of class (officially named Week 1) will end on September 4, and our assignments will be due on that date. I finished taking my test. Didn't have a perfect score, but I did pretty good. Some of the questions were confusing - I think that's how they're supposed to be. I do not like doing true/false questions, and there were a lot of them on Test 1. I am almost finished with my Theorist paper. Hope to finish it tonight so I can upload it, and be finished for the weekend. While I'm still unsure if I'm doing things the way Dr. Rubin wants it, I'm plugging along....This is Old Eagle wishing you a safe and happy Labor Day weekend. See ya on the flip side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment