Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Swing of Things

I study when I can, and sleep when I can. Tonight, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd blog. Started reading on chapter 2, but found it a bit dry.  One thing that bothers me is when the author uses the word in the definition of the word.  Sometimes I feel that I have a handle on what's being discussed because it's a review of previous classes, then I feel totally lost....like that woman who said she was a hairdresser and didn't currently teach.

I have also given some thought to Connectivism. While making connections with others and forming webs, we take the human factor out of the equation.  You already see that when, instead of getting up to talk to someone in another room, you text them instead.  This lack of social interaction concerns me. Any thoughts from anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment